Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Video: "Danse Macabre"

So, are you all ready?  Got your costume in the closet and candy by the front door??  Have you found a really sincere pumpkin patch in which to wait for the Great Pumpkin???  If not, you'd better hurry, Halloween is almost here!!

And here's a little extra something fun for The Big Day!  I got an e-mail from a gentleman with a blog called Addovolt Productions, and he asked me if I would be interested in featuring a short indie comedy he made and put up on YouTube.  After watching it, I'm VERY willing to do so!  It's called "Danse Macabre", and it's extremely funny!  To quote Mr. Quint himself: "It's just a really weird, indie dark comedy that I did centered around Dracula, his brides, and a gang of Vatican agents on a fateful Halloween night.  It's a fun, cartoonish little project and is, strangely, one of the few films around that features the vampires speaking in actual Transylvanian dialect (with English subtitles)."



So, for some campy Halloween fun, just click on this link (don't worry, it's not a trick)!   Danse Macabre


12 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed that. Thanks Lucretia!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you liked it. Happy Halloween to you as well! :-)

      Delete
  2. That was really cute! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an email from him too. ;) I haven't had a chance to see it yet, so I'll go and have a peek now. The feedback here is certainly good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, now I'm TOTALLY flattered that he put my blog in the same category as yours! :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh, stop it! :P I'm so glad you posted it because I'm about to launch into a blog hop so I wouldn't have been able to. I was going to just post the link around social media. I'll direct people your way to watch it now, which I like even better. :)

      Delete
    3. HAH!! You have 625 followers, and I have 59 (for whom I'm very grateful, BTW!). So don't go all modest on me! ;-)

      Looking forward to the blog hop!

      Delete
    4. Hey, I got an email, too! But I haven't blogged in so long I think I've forgotten how. So you've saved us all, Lucretia! :)

      Delete
    5. Oh, my, now I'm positively fainting, I've made the Big Time!! I'd better go put my cape on, hehehe! Seriously, though, I'm glad I'm making a positive mark, however small, in the goth community. :-)

      Delete